Ship KDevelop4 with KDE 4.1? [was: KDE 4.1 Alpha1 with KDevelop]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 06:43:52 UTC 2008

On 24.04.08 19:29:40, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dirk tagged KDE 4.1 Alpha 1 today and included KDevelop with it, so we
> now do have our first alpha release :)
>
> However I think we should tell the release-team that we don't want
> further KDE 4.1 releases for KDevelop4 or does anybody think we might
> get into usable shape for 4.1?

Maybe the new subject attracts more responses. I think we're all on the
same page that a release for KDE 4.1 won't happen, but I'd like to get a
few more "yes you're right" responses before mailing the release team
about it.

A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon.

Buy the negatives at any price.