Run interface

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sun Nov 25 17:51:46 UTC 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 19:57:51 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as commit messages don't include new files I think its worthwile to post
> the new files from Hamish in a new thread to do any discussion.
>
> So here are irun, irunprovider and runcontroller.

It's hard to comment on files that have no comments ;-) In fact,
it would be establish a policy that all core interfaces should be
fully documented.

What I had in mind is that we should have a collection of 'launches'. Each
launch is associated with
   - A class that performs the actual launch
   - A generic store (independent of launch type) to keep launch properties
   - A set of UI pages to edit the launch, for example, a page to
   edit native run properties (executable, options, environments), or a
   page to configure which remote GDB target to use.

Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure if IRun is a class that implements my
concept of launch, or more specific class that implements native run, so
I can't quite comment on this code.

- Volodya