[VCSIface] Difference between VcsEvent and VcsItemEvent

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 8 00:22:50 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Although I'd like to have another look at
> the 3 helper classes to make it easier to recognize what each does by
> looking at them. (without having to read the full dox).

Btw I dropped actions() from VcsChange, is that OK? I don't see how an
'overall action' really makes that much sense, especially not for log()
as opposed to change(). Anyway it only existed as an accident on my part
to begin with. (I guess I'm only asking because I noticed you had
written doc for it.)

--
Matthew
child: Do not try to read the .sig. That is impossible. Instead you must