VCS Interfaces, round 3

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 4 19:56:42 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 04.05.07 13:50:03, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> [snip examples]
>>> The second is a move. Note the -v option which tells you all this.
>> Hmm... ok, right now there is no "move" action.
>
> You mean in the output of svn log, right?

I meant in VcsAction. I would say we should only add it if some VCS
actually supports an atomic "move" action (i.e. does not implement it as
copy+remove), and I think we agree that we should not try to "detect"
moves. Hmm, is VcsAction (currently just an enum) extensible that way?
Or do we need to do something (QFlags?) to make it extensible?

--
Matthew
Current geek index: 62%