KDE/kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 2 23:03:09 UTC 2007

On 02.05.07 16:11:50, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/4/30, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> >   dukju and Robert would you please have a look and port the plugins to use the outputview.
>
> Good. But for me, the new tab isn't created and any new message
> are not appended.
> Is the following code correct to register my own tab?

Found the problem, the outputview toolview was created after the svn
plugins toolview. This caused the signal that was emitted when the svn
plugin registered its outputview to go unnoticed (because the receiver
didn't exist yet). I just committed a fix, it should work now - with the
new API taking an id.

You have a truly strong individuality.