[patch] KDevelop Subversion-part improvement

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:47:06 UTC 2007

2007/3/24, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > Ok, but did you try your patch? I can't see how it can work, because
> > you're using the svn+kdev protocol, but the ioslave you copied doesn't
> > recognize that protocol. Also I don't see any place where you strip the
> > +kdev again from the url you're handing to the ioslave and thus I really
> > don' get how this would work.
> >
> > I discovered this while trying to port the integrator dialog you forgot
> > to port. I'll see if I can make this work but its quite some work. Also
> > note: You shouldn't use the same debug area as the kio slave from kdesdk
> > (7128), rather use the kdevelop-subversion area.
>
> I fixed these things, patch looks good so far. I'll commit as soon as
> the freeze is lifted.
>
> Andreas

Sorry for inconvenience. I just spotted the error.

servicedir = $(kde_servicesdir)
service_DATA = kdevsubversion.desktop

were mistakenly commented out in Makefile.am
I guess what you corrected were those two lines.
I am doing fresh-compling now. After that and applying your comments,
I will commit the final patch. I have SVN account now.