KDevPlatform and KDevelop documentation and the Documentation plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 16:49:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I created the kdevplatform module content I also made sure that the
api docs can be built the same way as on the ebn and come with the
oxygen style. This can be done by issueing

kdelibs-source-dir/doc/api/doxygen.sh
--doxdatadir=kdelibs-source-dir/doc/common .

However the generated doxygen documentation doesn't work in KDevelops
Documentation plugin. All you get is a subitem "src" and no other nodes
beneath that. I'm not sure wether the generated documentation is the
problem or the doc plugin.

Andras suggested to put a Doxyfile back into svn, but I'm against that
it will confuse people and unless I'm mistaken it will build a
differently looking api doc.

Last but not least: The references from Architecture.dox don't work,
i.e.  \ref KDevelop::IPlugin::core() doesn't create a link to the
IPlugin documentation. Anybody with some doxygen foo who can look into
that?

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.