KDevelop UI

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Sat Jul 21 11:27:50 UTC 2007

Hi

Il giorno 19/lug/07, alle ore 21:55, Roberto Raggi ha scritto:
> I have no idea, but this is just prototyping. I want to see if I can
> solve the problems we had with ideal in kdev3.

Sorry, I didn't have much time yesterday, so I'm working on it today.
I have added transparency, docking, resizing, and now I'm using
QStyle for everything. It doesn't look too bad, but now I need to do
some cleanup, I can't really release it as it is now ;-) btw I have
attached a little screenshot (it's only 30K).

ciao robe