Whats kdev-pg-replacement.h used for?

Roberto Raggi roberto.raggi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:32:52 UTC 2007

Hi!

oops!! kdev-pg-replacement is way too hardcoded :-) btw kdev-pg-
replacement is used to write `code refactoring operations'. I have
attached a little example and a new version (not very well tested) of
kdev-pg-replacement.h. Just let me know if it is good enough for you.
The example contains:

- r.g the grammar for our dummy language
- R_main.cpp the tokenizer + the main example
- new version of include/kdev-pg-replacements.h without the hardcoded
char* crap
- the generated files

ciao robe