Local Project File [Re: Extending the IProjectFileManagerinterface]

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Fri Jul 6 12:11:34 UTC 2007

> Visual studio afaik does allow to store the solution file
> and its dependendant files in any arbitrary place.

So does kdev 3.  My project files are currently not located in their
respective project directories.  The reason for this is my project
directories are deep within the source tree (yes, this is completely
backwards).  My kdev project files are in the top source directory so
they can all easily be copied with one command.

Kris Wong