RFC: KDevelop4 icons, what do we want/need?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 30 17:44:47 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 30.01.07 09:48:51, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Thanks to all for the feedback. With the changes listed below, is it OK to hand
>> this off to the Oxygen team now?
>
> This time I actually read the document :)
>
> No objections from me and a big thanks for you spending time to write
> this up and think about the issue.

Thanks. I see I've started an interesting and (IMO) worthwhile debate on
how the debugging controls should /work/, also. :-)

Submitted, revision 628619. I'll send another e-mail (also to
kde-artists) once it shows up on websvn.

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister