KDevelop4 and gdb version

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jan 24 20:40:01 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 11:42, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Sometime soon, I plan to start working on debugger support in KDevelop4.
> I hope that the time till the next gdb release (~ 4 month) and the time
> till KDevelop 4 release is sufficient to add everything I need. If anybody
> has some concerns or suggestions about this, speak out!

So KDevelop4 will require a released version of gdb ? Then it's perfectly ok
I'd say.

Btw. so this means you are working actively with the gdb people to enhance gdb
so that it does what a GUI debugger needs ? That's great ! :-) KDE needs more
people who work together with the upstream developers instead of working
around issues.

Bye
Alex