Critical bug when debugging

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 21:48:27 UTC 2007

On Tue Jan 9 2007, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> activePart() should be fine.. it's used on every other document
> shift.. but if you see any different results using setFocus, please
> tell..
>
> Btw, you are using kdelibs-3.5.5+, right? (I'm thinking of that
> delayed focus hack..)

Yes, but I doubt it matters.

Actually thinking more, isn't the problem at the beginning of that
method, namely:
KTextEditor::Document* doc = (KTextEditor::Document*) sender();

Who is the sender in this case?

A big question arised though: why cannot I reproduce it anymore? I
wanted to give step by step instructions, but now it works even with
the original file from the svn. Something is strange here.

Andras