KDevelop4 icons

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 1 16:34:53 UTC 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I committed the start of a list of icons that KDevelop will need for
> KDE4. It isn't yet comprehensive (it is meant as a starting point).
>
> Find it here:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/artwork/Oxygen/docs/kdevelop-icons.txt
>
> Or in SVN at /trunk/playgrouns/artwork/Oxygen/docs

Updated; mostly incorporating Jakob Petsovits' comments (plus I
refactored the list in a previous revision, hopefully making it more
readable, and added some stuff I forgot like contact information :-) -
thanks Jaroslaw!).

--
Matthew
Congratulations! You've won a free trip to the future! All you have to