KDE/kdevelop/lib/plugins/vcs/subversion

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:57:04 UTC 2007

2007/4/8, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> Especially the KJob classes would be useful for
> stuff that takes longer (i.e. checkout of a project) and would allow the
> job to be visible in the desktop-wide job-widget.

Although we use KJob, the progress dialog should be still implemented
manually. KJob only emits progress percent. Unlike KIO::Job, It doesn't
provide progress dialog. Can anyone be more specific why we should
use KJob instead of QThread?

The ThreadWeaver looks good but it was hard to abort running jobs.
That's the only reason I didn't use ThreadWeaver.