Code completion

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sat Nov 18 12:00:16 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, 17. November 2006 23:44 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> On 17.11.06 15:18:53, Kris Wong wrote:
> >
> > The *_ui.h headers can be anywhere on the disk, though.  For instance,
> > in my projects they are in a subdir of the build directory, which means
> > this would not work for me.
>
> Well, then there's actually no way to do this easily. The parser would
> need to have access to the internals of the project manager - i.e. where
> such generated files are put.
>
> Andreas

I've just implemented your proposed behavior locally, but It's a bit hacky. I
don't know whether I'd submit it, because it may create new problems. Since
the header isn't part of the project, it isn't watched for changes, it won't
be stored to the pcs, etc.

There would be a cleaner solution: I might automatically add preprocessed
headers that are within the project-folder to the project, but that would
need a checkbox and might be considered a feature. :)

David