3.4 Beta md5sum question

Hans Erickson ripcord.jones at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:41:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

On the download page for the 3.4 beta (
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/download.html) the md5sum
for the file kdevelop-3.3.91.tar.bz2 is listed as
89f3ad2b3e97e92bd9421f0d9ae8e427.  However, when I downloaded the file with
this name from the mirror at ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu, the file had the
md5sum of b87274bd331bb81077c1c51f5cc1b5da.  I tried another mirror,
ftp.oregonstate.edu, and also got a file with the md5sum of
b87274bd331bb81077c1c51f5cc1b5da.

So I'm wondering whether the web site is wrong, or if there are two
different versions of this file with identical names.  I don't quite trust
the files I downloaded due to the fact that they don't match the md5sum on
the web site.  Can anyone clear up my confusion?

Thanks,

 - Hans