Status of Qt4 qmake support

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 12:47:33 UTC 2006

On Sunday 30 July 2006 17:05, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 30.07.06 15:39:30, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > As a point of curiosity do you have any ideas on how to
> > handle PRI support.
>
> I don't even know what PRI's are. If you have some docs explaining them,
> I could see what I can do...
PRI files are basicly include files for .pro files.  You can use the
include(...) function in QMake to use them.  Syntacticly they are identical
to .pro files.  I got stuck as to how to edit them via the GUI. Should they
be children of the project in the QMake project treeview?  Or maybe a
seperate dialog.  Even if I could not edit them via the GUI though, just
having them parsed for SOURCE, HEADERS and UI files would be a big win.  The
big problem is if we don't then KDevelop never knows about those files, and
they wont appear in the class view.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser