in module source reorganization

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 18:01:05 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 February 2006 16:39, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sunday 19 February 2006 17:05, Richard Dale wrote:
>
> > Can I assume nobody wants to keep the 'Switch to..' menu option and I can
> > remove that without controversy?
>
> I use it all the time, but never from the menu.
> If the same shortcut is assigned to the Filelist sidebar and the sidebar is
> always loaded then it's ok with me.
>
> I just tested it here, I wasn't able to jump to a file in the File List
> sidebar by typing the first letter. It didn't seem to have focus at all.
> This worked some months ago. Is this broken or is it just my setup broken ?
>
> Having no way to switch between open files with the keyboard only would
> suck.
OK, just as well I asked, rather than just deleting. One reason that it sucks
for me is that if I have 3 files called 'list.rhtml' in different directories
there is no way to distinguish between them - the 'Switch to' option just
opens the first one it finds. It doesn't know anything about directories.
Also I really don't like the terminology it uses, as the term 'buffers' isn't
used anywhere else in KDevelop, it's always 'Filename'.

-- Richard