KDevelop / Bachelor thesis

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Sep 29 17:22:03 UTC 2005

Hi Ian, Alexander, mailing list,

it's been quite some time since aKademy, so I've been a little late.
Nevertheless, the plan is still the same.

(For the ones who didn't get to see me there:
I talked to Ian at aKademy because I want to do some work on KDevelop with
my bachelor thesis, where he proposed either checking code correctness with
code matrices or implementing a new parser for languages other than C/C++.)

I tend to find the parser thing more interesting, but in order to approach the
local professor with that topic proposal, I need it to be a little refined
and worked out. (Just so that I know what is to be done exactly.)

So if I'm deciding for the parser that you proposed, what does it have to be
able to do? Which constraints and specialities? I'd like to get a little bit
in detail with that.

Wishes to all of you,
  Jakob