KDevelop branches

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Oct 22 23:26:03 UTC 2005

On Saturday 22 October 2005 12:55, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is a branch status:
> branches/kdevelop/3.4  - Unstable KDevelop 3.4 uses KDE 3.4, QT 3.3 API

I started committing here some small changes related to templates, doc and
QWhatsThis help.
I Intend to carry on with those mainly refreshing the doc, adding QWhatsThis
help, explaining Qt4 support and adding a Qt4 template.

Amilcar, there is still that ugly bug when the author name has a strange
character, a new project is then not generated (like my maiden name, Frühauf,
if I put that in a new project or if it is retrieved from KControl then
KDevelop fails to get it).

I'll try to see if I can fix some bugs as well. Maybe someone could compile a
list of the most important bugs to be fixed as a goal.

Anne-Marie