Patch for svn - port to trunk

Sascha Cunz sascha.cunz at tiscali.de
Sun Oct 9 01:02:16 UTC 2005

Hi Hamish,
Am Samstag 08 Oktober 2005 16:37 schrieb Hamish Rodda:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attaching a patch to solve all kdevelop4 compile errors with a recent
> kdelibs api.  I don't develop against the kdelibs4 branch, i develop
> against trunk, hence why i'm not comitting directly... but if someone has
> an environment against branch, try this, it will most likely work fine..
I'm currently trying to confirm, that your patch does not harm compiling
angainst branch. Actually, i see that lots of it are actually required!

But after having finally fixed my libstdc++ problems, i realize that
kdelibs/interfaces/kscript is gone in trunk and snapshot branch. So i cannot
compile anything of kdevelop, yet.

Maybe Geseri can say what happened to it? I found noone in chat who could tell
me...

> (I'll have to get a branch environment, i think)
For sure, that'd be better :)

Cheers Sascha