thank you all

matthew studley matthew2.studley at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 09:44:04 UTC 2005

Hi all

I've just used KDevelop for the first time - I had a third party suite
of massively complex code and had started trying to hack their autotools
files... something I have no experience of... and it was getting bloody.

But import it all into kdevelop, sort out the project options, a few
hours reading about autotools, set preprocessor options... I'm away!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU involved in this project.  I've never written
fan-mail about an app before... KDevelop is EXCELLENT!

This may even cure me of my emacs addiction.

;)

Best wishes

Matt