Trollproject update

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 23:39:03 UTC 2004

Thomas Hasart said:
> Hi,
>
> i have updated the trollproject, i sended 08/2004 or so :)
>
> new features:
>
> 	- bugfixes (scope handling)
> 	- open ui generated header/cpp
> 	- action for reaload *.pro file
> 	- ConfigDialog save/restore size
> 	- if changing static/shared lib mode, now all projects that link this lib
> will be updated

What are the odds you could make these changes vs CVS head.  I have been
fixing bugs in here and fear that your changes while useful may not be
compatible.

none the less, im looking at them now and trying to see how we can merge
in these fixes, since some of these elements may still be issues.

Cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser
+-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
+-Vice President of Engineering
+-http://www.sourcextreme.com
+-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.