Works Now: Re: make -f Makefile.cvs: languages/cpp/app_templates/opieapp does not exist

Sascha Cunz mail at SaCu.DE
Sat Feb 28 00:58:07 UTC 2004

Hi,
> > This is probably in the CVS.  Is this what others are getting?  I'm
> > always adding and removing software, so I could have done something on
> > this end. Verification would be helpful
> >
> > cvs update # no errors
> > make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean # no errors
> > make -f Makefile.cvs
> > languages/cpp/app_templates/Makefile.am:1: required directory
> > languages/cpp/app_templates/opieapp does not exist

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.5.2

usign a cvsrc like described at the link above, might have helped avoiding
this error.

Cheers Sascha