creating template using appwizard

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Wed Oct 1 21:36:02 UTC 2003

Thanks Caleb, that was exactly it. I regenerated all my script.local files and
all is well.

I've never liked these script.local things. It annoys me that they seem to be
generated on make install not on make, which doesn't play right if you use
different users to compile and install. Perhaps there's a better way.
Ponders.

cheers
Julian