Space/Traffic for KDevelop

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Thu Nov 27 23:55:15 UTC 2003

On Thursday 27 November 2003 21:46, Sascha Cunz wrote:
> I could offer that "unused" space and traffic on the box for kdevelop.
Wow, that's great! Basically, we need a space and a framework to create
a public storage for future contributed KDevelop plugins. This, of course
would require not only storage, but some web interface too.
Harry, Roberto, it seems we forgot about this after talking at n7y about
contributed plugins. The current upload page is not very powerful.

PS: I don't know if this will fit in your traffic, but nevertheless thanks for
the proposal.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department