output toolview

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 27 11:05:05 UTC 2003

F at lk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi John,
> do you still work on the make-output view? Alpha4 release is soon but
> the current state isn't OK. As reported from several users we have:
> - high CPU load
> - low responsibility during compiling
> - qmake output broken
> - libtool compiling output broken
> All 4 items weren't an issue before the restructuring. What about
> basicly stepping back to the revisions before the 18/March?

Unfortunately, it's not so easy anymore. I've updated today and the
outputview from 17/03 does not compile due to a change in KDevMakeFrontend.
This is quite bad. The error is:

/home/andris/cvs-developement/head/kde-cvs/kdevelop/parts/outputviews/makeviewpart.cpp:
In method `MakeViewPart::MakeViewPart(QObject *, const char *, const
QStringList &)':
/home/andris/cvs-developement/head/kde-cvs/kdevelop/parts/outputviews/makeviewpart.cpp:32:
no matching function for call to `KDevMakeFrontend::KDevMakeFrontend
(QObject *&, const char *&)'
/home/andris/cvs-developement/head/kde-cvs/kdevelop/lib/interfaces/kdevmakefrontend.h:18:
candidates are: KDevMakeFrontend::KDevMakeFrontend(const QString &, const
QString &,     QObject * = 0, const char * = 0)
/home/andris/cvs-developement/head/kde-cvs/kdevelop/lib/interfaces/kdevmakefrontend.h:49:
KDevMakeFrontend::KDevMakeFrontend(const KDevMakeFrontend &)

Andras