Fortran plugin in Kdevelop 3?

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Fri Mar 21 14:08:05 UTC 2003

KDevelop 3 does have fortran support, it's in the /parts/fortransupport
directory.  As I have never even looked at the code, I can't say what kind of
state it is in, but it is there.

Your wish is heard, but I'm not sure how many other people are interested in
Fortran support.  It definitely needs a maintainer, if you would like to be
involved with it. :)

Caleb