lib/qextmdi/src/kdockwidget_compat.cpp patch to build gideon with gcc-2.95.3

Iztok Kobal iztok.kobal at sysen.si
Thu Jul 31 01:15:05 UTC 2003

class KDockSplitter : public QWidget
{

  Orientation orientation();

};

QWidget::Orientation orientation() {
  return m_orientation;
}

gcc-2.95.3 could not produce neither physical neither inlined code for
orientation() method being implemented within class declaration body.
Thus unresolved symbol error occured when finally linking gideon.

By changing this, I have successfully built gideon with gcc-2.95.3,
qt-3.0.4, kdelibs-3.0.5

I would have posted the diff file but Falk had originally checkin'd crlf
version from *N*X machine so diff-ing is useless.

Please somebody check this and apply to the repository !

Regards !