Gideon Alpha 3

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Mon Jan 6 16:08:04 UTC 2003

Release soon!

I think an alpha3 would attract even more attention to the project.

Caleb Tennis wrote:

>>i think that would be better to delay alpha 3 one or two weeks,
>>so we have
>>time to fix more bugs.. maybe is the time to fill a TODO list
>>

>I would prefer to get another alpha release out, however I guess I don't
>really care one way or another.  I mainly wanted to get a bug fix release
>out for people who are having a lot of problems with alpha1 and alpha2.
>Remember that alpha3 is an alpha version, so it is okay if there still are
>bugs in it.  We still have a long way to go before we're stable.
>
>Perhaps it would be better if I came up with a timeline and put it on the
>kdevelop.org web site.  I'll attempt to do that soon.
>
>In the mean time, please go ahead and commit patches/fixes to HEAD.
>
>Does anyone else have an opinion: release ALPHA_3 soon or wait for more
>fixes?
>
>Caleb

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml