kdex.dtd and index.docbook build issue

Zac Hansen xaxxon at chopper.slackworks.com
Fri Feb 28 22:52:05 UTC 2003

I was building gideon on an up2date'd redhat 8.0 and I finally got
everything going (had to deal with libpng issues), but I kept getting
kdex.dtd errors when it was "compiling" index.docbook in doc/kdevelop --
it seems like the location of kdex.dtd is hard-coded in index.docbook.

I had this file located elsewhere:
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd

I went into index.docbook and changed it to this location and it worked.
Is this something that could be handled by the auto* tools when I run
./configure?

--Zac
xaxxon at slackworks.com