Next Gideon release:

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Mon Feb 24 09:05:05 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 04:56, jbb wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:26, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> > On Sunday 23 February 2003 16:20, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
>
> > > - e.g. structs in the classview aren't shown
> >
> > I fixed this a few weeks ago.  I hope it's not broken again! :)
>
> Falk - is this related to the "Persistent class store"? When reloading a
> project with this option the structs do not appear in the class viewer. They
> do exist if you don't use the persistent store.
>
> Also when you first turn the Persistent class store option on it reparses the
> project. This seems odd behaviour. Is there anyway that this reparse could be
> eliminated?
>
> Roberto there's a couple of niggles with your new parser/classview code.
> . The classes are all stored under the "Classes" root rather than in
> Classes/src, Classes/lib etc. Is this a deliberate change?
hmm, no it is a new bug ;)
the point is that i'm not very familiar with the sourceinfo class store,
there's someone that can help me to fix it? the file to modify is
store_walker.cpp :)

> . The struct icon used to be different from the class icon. Now it's using the
> class icon.
i've replaced the ParsedStruct with ParsedClass, so now gideon can show
in the right way structs.. but i forgot to change the icon in
classbrowser for structs ;) i'll fix it this night

ciao robe