using class import code

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Feb 22 22:12:04 UTC 2003

I was looking at the gideon libkdev*support.so parts in the hope of
using them for class import for Umbrello UML Modeller.  However there
dosen't seem to be any consistant interface for code import, so it looks
like the easiest thing to be done is rip out the appropriate parts of the
code from each of libkdev*support.so and add it to Umbrello with an import
wrapper.

I'd rather not make a forked copy of the code, it's what we have just now
with your old c++ import code and it gets out of date, so I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions for a more elegant way to do it.

Many thanks
Jonathan Riddell
--
Umbrello UML Modeller: http://uml.sf.net