A big fat anoying bug

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Feb 18 15:25:05 UTC 2003

You have to add the makefiles by hand in the configure.in file

Example:
Old file:

AC_INIT(configure.in)

AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(io_test, 0.1)

AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS
AC_PROG_CXX
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile src/Makefile)

New file:

AC_INIT(configure.in)

AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(io_test, 0.1)

AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS
AC_PROG_CXX
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile src/Makefile src/cmc_lib/Makefile
src/dataio_lib/Makefile src/dwt_lmc/Makefile)

Hope this helps until someone fixes this in autoproject part,
Amilcar Lucas

--
Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml