A patch for two bugs

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Feb 13 17:09:02 UTC 2003

Hi!

I got no answers for two of my previous bugs, so I decided to fix them.

I attach a patch that fix the following bugs:
- When you press run (and you're set to run in external konsole) the program doesn't
run
-When you press Move down on the Target options dialog nothing happens

I hope this patch is OK,

--
Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml