fixed trie bug

Eray Ozkural exa at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Feb 12 23:16:03 UTC 2003

Hi F at lk!

I fixed the Trie bug, it was the recently implemented auto-delete code.

childframe mode doesn't seem to crash any more.

just tell me if you find more bugs, and hey looks like trie code is not only
faster and smaller but has a smaller code than QDict too. :P

if I get bored enough I will implement any data structure you guys want to
have...

thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>