Add popups to KAction

michael holbrook holbromf at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:09:09 UTC 2003

Barney,
        I am trying to add a popup menu to the toolbar under KAction. This
is the kde project as made by the wizard with an MDI. Where do I post this
sort of query? (I am new to this).
            I have looked at KScribble and can modify it but I can't fathom
KAction becouse the 'menu bar' seems to be predefined.

    Anyhow keep up the good work. KDevelop is the best toolkit I have ever
had and I definitely want to develop with it. I am using Mandrake 8p2 from
Linux Format.
                                              Cheers  Mike Holbrook