About the translation of "The absolute Beginner's Guide to KDevelop":

wen heping wenheping2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:28:30 UTC 2003

Dear KDevelop team:
    I have translated the tutorial on your website "the Absolute Beginner's
Guide to KDevelop" into Chinese, would you like put it on your website?
    I attached my translation with my email but without the  pictures,
because they are the same as the English version.
    Waiting for your reply.

                                                  Wen Heping
                                                   20030203