How To Join The KDevelop Team

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Feb 4 01:47:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 00:01, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I'd like to develop software for Openbsd using Kdevelop.
>
> So what is to do to become a team member?

http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=join-the-team.html

Simply use the app and fix whatever you find inconvenient. Send patches to
this list.

> - get the sources of qt, kde and kdevelop
>
> I only have 50kb dialup. Where can I get the source of qt,
> kde and kdevelop  on a cdrom or dvdrom since it's too
> big for me to download?

they should be included in every Linux distribution, just ask your friends to
borrow you a Linux CD/DVD (SuSE 8.1, Red Hat, Mandrake...) and install all
the qt-*-devel and kde-*-devel source code packages.

Best regards,
Harry