Adding SnippetPart to KDevelop?

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Dec 26 23:55:05 UTC 2003

On Friday 26 December 2003 22:52, rgruber at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Are you interested in adding SnippetPart to KDevelop?

Yes we are! IMHO this is great!
But there is one "but":( We are at the feature and message freeze now
(and till kde 3.2 release). So we can't add your snippet part into KDevelop
right now.
Nevertheless, I will import it into cvs immediatelly after KDevelop 3.0
release.

PS: several suggestions about snippet part - I'd like to have one
window to fill variables. Also QTextEdits widgets would be nice to
have instead of simple QLineEdit in dialogs. And finally, some
way to store previously entered variable values would be handy
too (IMHO of course ;) ).

PPS: once we have KDevelop plugins website, I'll add this plugin there.
(hope the website will be available soon).

Thanks for your work.
--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department