CPP Persistant Class Store crashes KDevelop 3 -- even more info

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Tue Dec 9 21:21:14 UTC 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 06:59, Rene Schallner wrote:
> Now this leaves me completely puzzled: The .pcs stuff works for "C++ -->
> Simple KDE Application", "C --> Simple Hello world program" projects.
>
> But it doesn't work for "C++ --> Application framework" projects.
>
> It also doesn't work for my custom project that I have created with
> KDevelop 2 and opened/converted to KDevelop3. That one is not a KDE app.
>
> As mentioned, it works for the kdevelop project from the source
> snapshot.
>
> This behaviour goes completely beyond the scope of my imagination.

Hmm, this is really strange. Maybe smth wrong with your pthread lib. Roberto?

PS: can you try to narrow the source of a problem, say, could you create c++
app framework and delete some code, close kdevelop, open again. I mean,
maybe there is some code that causes pcs corruption.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department