CVS is broken :(

Tony Byrne kdevelop at byrnehq.com
Thu Aug 14 11:16:03 UTC 2003

Hello Amilcar,

Thursday, August 14, 2003, 9:33:43 AM, you wrote:

AdCL> This was a problem with gcc2.95.3 if anyone is having the same problem,
AdCL> update, because I've applied a patch from Izok that solves it.

Has this patch filtered through to CVS yet?  I only ask because I've
just updated and am still getting the same problem.  I have GCC
2.95.4 running on FreeBSD 4.8 Stable.

AdCL> Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:

>> kdevlanguagesupport.cpp:26: invalid use of undefined type `const class
>> Tag'
>> kdevlanguagesupport.h:14: forward declaration of `const class Tag'
>>
>> And that is just the begining. From there on all the laguage support
>> parts issue errors.
>> /local/kde3src/kdevelop/parts/pythonsupport/pythonsupportpart.cpp:42:

Regards,

Tony.

--
Tony Byrne