The future of gideon

Eray Ozkural erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Thu May 30 17:35:05 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 08:53, John Firebaugh wrote:

> And a post from Eray to the sourcenav mailing list, with promising
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/sourcenav/2002-q1/msg00023.html
>
> Eray, what is the status of making an API out of sourcenav? Robe, and
> others working/thinking about such things: what are your thoughts?
> Personally, I think we must find or join forces with others who have
> working C++ parsers or who follow similar goals. Sourcenav looks promising
> in this respect.

Come to sourcenav project on sourceforge.net  I haven't started real work on
it yet  But you can be sure it's not vaporware heh ;)

The thing is I looked at what could be done wrt building/using it as a library
but that work was on 5.0 and I didn't want to fork anything so I rm -rf'd
that and I'm going to look what I can do with the HEAD version.

See you,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza