team interview

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Wed May 29 23:50:04 UTC 2002

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

>On Thursday 23 May 2002 14:22, you wrote:
>
>>Maybe I could start some investigation on this issue again. But I think I
>>will need some help, because I'm not very familiar with the document/view
>>model and how to map this concept to emacs'es buffers.
>>

>The document/view separation is purely theoretical at the moment,
>as there is no editor implementation that does multiple views per
>document

KDevelop-2.x is able to open multiple views for one document.
Window-->NewWindow.

BTW: Is Gideon able to open (and maybe to convert to the current Gideon
format) all the .kdevprj projects we've used until KDevelop-2.1.1? I
really don't want to regenerate because it always needs manual adapting
which would be annoying for the 50 local .kdevprj projects I have. They
mostly are separate plugin projects and for instance the binary location
is very special here. bin_program= in the .kdevprj files...

Ciao
F at lk