slotTagSwitchTo()

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 19:02:02 UTC 2002

>    2. slotTagSwitchTo() (W. Tasin)
> Hi *,
>
> I slightly changed slotTagSwitchTo() to make switching between other
> extensions possible., but I cannot test the ctags usage for this
> feature.

Could you send me this as a patch? I havent found my computer yet in
all the moving boxes in my house, cant even think of hooking it up yet.
If I do I will live in boxes forever and my wife will leave me :-)

Roland

> It seems that this doesn't work for my ctags version.

What ctags version do you have? I need to update the ctags call
parameters since in vesion 5.0 there were different command line
parameters then are in 5.1, not it is at ctags-5.2.3.