Request For File & Link Submission

Programmers Heaven info at programmersheaven.com
Wed Apr 17 13:48:04 UTC 2002

Hello,

I visited your WEB-site
http://www.cs.uni-potsdam.de/~smeier/kdevelop

and I noticed that you have files, products and/or services available on
your site that I feel could be of interest to people visiting Programmers
Heaven, a site that I am webmaster of.

I would like to invite you to visit this page:

    http://www.programmersheaven.com/other/submission.htm

And submit links to your products and also a link to your homepage.
Getting listed is totally free!

Programmers Heaven receives over 700,000 visitors every month, so this
is a great way to market your product, and it takes only a few minutes of
your time!  Additionally, you can submit press releases and announcements
for free at:
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/other/submitnews.asp

If you are interested in cutting even deeper into the developer market,
you will probably be interested by our media kit, which details many
exciting advertising opportunities that are available to you. For more
details, see:
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/other/advertise.htm

Finally, if you want to get a free listing in the Programmers Heaven
newsletter (+41,000 opt-in subscribers) and more, I invite you to take a
look at the following page:
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/other/linktous.htm

I look forward to adding your products to our listings!

Best regards,

Tore Nestenius
WEBMASTER
http://www.programmersheaven.com/