Problems with Gideon

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed Nov 28 13:53:05 UTC 2001

On Monday, 26. November 2001 00:28, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just tried to use the CVS HEAD of kdevelop and noticed some trouble with
> problems with opening a project which I just imported.
>
> Is this normal at the moment or am I doing something wrong?

Yes, this was normal. :-( The crash on loading source files was an editor
problem and the crash on opening a C++ project happens in the C++ code
completion part. Both are "fixed" now, so please try again.

Ciao!
Sandy

P.S: Victor: please look at the CppCodeCompletion::CppCodeCompletion()
constructor  I have uncommented some lines.