KDEVELOP on Sun Solaris

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Nov 26 18:06:33 UTC 2001

On Monday, 26. November 2001 17:41, Piersant, Robert wrote:

Hi,

thanks for the kind question. Yes, KDE 2.2.1 at least is available for
Solaris. Please see the ftp.kde.org site for a version that works with your
machine. If you are in trouble with the installation, you may turn to the
kde-solaris at kde.org mailinglist that will surely help you to get things
installed the right way. Information about the mailinglists can be obtained
on the www.kde.org website; please look there how to subscribe. In case you
have problems with kdevelop itself after installation, feel free to subscribe
to the kdevelop at kdevelop.org mailinglist (see www.kdevelop.org).

Regards,

Ralf