Some design suggestion

Thomas Schilling snuffeler at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 18:38:25 UTC 2001

> > I think the look of KDevelop.org is very nice and a new design has to
top
> > this. That might be very difficult and indepted with many work

Which design do you mean? Graphic? Contents?

I think I have a good (enough) feeling for good or bad design, and I think
KDevelop.org may needs some polish.
I think it is worth some thoughts to think about moving the (graphic)
design more towards other KDE pages - so my suggestion is even
not optimal. Due to the "corporate identity".

> Fortunately we have parted the content and the design for the
kdevelop.org.
> So you have only to change 2-3 files and the rest might be the same.

Perfect! That's how it has to be!

> Thomas: I would like to have the current Changelog on the homepage again,
as
> these are news too, maybe this is possible?

Well, it's just a design suggestion - I mean graphical design. But you're
right contents
are also a part of design. So maybe you can list up the most used or most
wanted
features and I look what can I do.

May be we even should think about more about a Corporate Identity (that's
logo, typeface, colors, slogan.)

> If you want to try the design with the original pages, I can give you an
> account or mail your the sources.Thanks!

You can mail it to me.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«